2. (Responsible for the treatment) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT, Lda., headquartered at Largo Maria Leonor, 3, 2.º esquerdo B, 1495-144 Algés, registered at the Oeiras Commercial Registry Office under the registration number NIPC 507750934, and tax number.
3. (Data collected): (1) Data provided directly by the holder processed with his consent; (2) Data collected within the scope of the relationship established between the holder and WIDE OCEAN RETREAT.
4. (Object) The processing of personal data includes, the registration, collection, consultation, use, adaptation, alteration, storage, destruction, among other operations referred to in Article 4 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016.
5. (Purposes and collection) The processing of personal data by WIDE OCEAN RETREAT, will have the following scope: (1) the provision of services requested by the user/customer; (2) to provide information about products, services, marketing activities, campaigns, promotions, statistical purposes, and personalized service-related content (3) to give to the user/customer assistance and technical support (4) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services (5) for recruitment.
6. (Legislation) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT guarantees the treatment of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force regarding its collection, treatment, use, disclosure, storage, and privacy.
7. (Unprocessed data) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT will not process personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union affiliation, as well as the treatment of genetic data, biometric data, relating to health or data relating to the holder’s sexual life or sexual orientation.
8. (Registration) When accessing or using our services, participating in events, retreats, marketing, or any activities promoted by WIDE OCEAN RETREAT, the user/customer agrees with WIDE OCEAN RETREAT’s privacy and personal data protection policy, giving his express and direct consent to personal data processing for the purposes referred to in point 5.
9. (Limitation) The user/customer’s refusal to data processing may limit or invalidate the the contracted services, the participation in events, retreats, campaigns or any other promotional and/or commercial activities.
10. (Consent to receive information) When applicable, the data owner will give his prior consent in relation to the receipt of commercial communications for marketing purposes, being given the right to oppose, always, by means of written communication to WIDE OCEAN RETREAT. Said commercial information may be sent by WIDE OCEAN RETREAT, through electronic mail, telephone, SMS or any other means of electronic communication, social networking websites, Web 2.0, any cell phone content, or method.
11. (Transmission) In addition to the obligations referred to in the Law applicable to personal data protection or the safeguarding and protection of its own interests, WIDE OCEAN RETREAT will not share any personal data with third parties, except for if it proves necessary or mandatory to the contracted services and only to that extent.
12. (Technical and organizational measures) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT has adequate technical and organizational measures to protect the processed data, namely, against unauthorized access or any other form of illegal or illicit treatment. Any security breach will be immediately reported to the DPO, which will activate the necessary mechanisms to safeguard the maintenance of the system’s integrity, as well as contact with the National Data Protection Commission.
13. (Employees) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT guarantees, in addition to the security measures and internal protection of its facilities, the limitation of access to personal data only to its employees for the fulfilment of the purposes.
14. (Access, Alteration and Forgetting) Is granted the right to access and rectify the processed data to the user/client, and may, at any time, withdraw his consent and request the erasure of data, by written communication addressed to the WIDE OCEAN RETREAT.
15. (Duration of data maintenance) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT will use reasonable efforts to ensure that it retains data about the data subject only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or applicable law. Outside of the situations referred to, personal data or any backup copy will be destroyed, not without first requesting authorization from the user/client.
16. (Applicability) WIDE OCEAN RETREAT’s privacy and personal data protection policies apply to the processing of personal data carried out within the scope of its commercial activities and the provision of its services, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency.
17. (Automated decisions) You will not make any decision based on automated decisions, nor will you take any action leading to the definition of profiles.
18. (Supervisory Authority) The supervisory authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), headquartered at Rua de São Bento No. 148-3º 1200-821 Lisbon.
19. (Communications) Any communication regarding the processing of personal data should be addressed to WIDE OCEAN RETREAT by e-mail: [email protected]