Yoga and Sail Cruise, Azores
Next cruise: July, 27th to August, 3rd 2022 (7 days)
Hoist the sails with your group on a Portuguese four-masted schooner, built in 1937. White Fleet and is now fully renovated with excellent conditions for the new and adventurous retreat experience!
Feel the fresh Atlantic wind on your face, just like the brave ancient Portuguese sailors did five centuries ago, as you set sail down the Portuguese coast and islands with your group, setting anchor at the most beautiful places. There, you will be able to explore, hike and stretch in the nature and swim in the clearest waters, before returning to the stable sail ship and enjoying the dinner and a good night’s sleep in our comfortable cabins as you sail away to the next stop.
- Daily yoga classes on the large wooden deck
- Plenty of free time to explore the islands, hike, dive, kayaking or stand up paddling
- A warm and friendly crew will make your week a unique sailing experience
- Spot whales and dolphins as we sail
- Experience open sea sailing, with star gazing and sunset meditation at sea
- Max. 22 people
Please contact us for prices and availabilities.
DepartureTerceira Island, Azores
IncludedLarge dinning roomYoga area outside
Not IncludedFire pit outsideSwimming poolYoga Shala